Our Help: Please browse below for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
To help our partners and clients navigate our site and learn more about what Latitude Image has to offer, we’ve put together a list of our most frequently asked questions and their answers.
If you don’t find the information you’re seeking, contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I find the photo I am looking for?
- If you know exactly what you are looking for think about the keywords that best describe your picture and enter them, separated by commas in the search box. If you need some inspiration you can use our geographical galleries or mix conceptual and category tags with a geographical location (i.e. spain, urban landscape, patterns)
If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us and one of our image researches will assist you in finding the right image. We have an extensive offline database and will most probably have your photo even if it is not online.
What do I get when I buy a photo?
- When you have paid for your photo cart you will receive a zip-file to the e-mail address you have registered together with the license contract. The file format is jpg and the resolution the one you have ordered.
How much does a photo cost and ahow do I pay for it?
-The cost of the photo depends on the type of use you are going to have and the resolution. Most of the images are licensed under a Right Managed Structure. For detailed prices, click on a gallery and the button for Buy License. You pay for your cart with PayPal, either through your PayPal account or with your creditcard.
What does "royalty-free" mean?
- That a picture is royalty-free does not mean that it is free to use without purchasing a license, it means that it is free of royalties, that is, paying each time you use the image. You pay a one-time fee to use the image multiple times for multiple purposes and there is no time limit on when you can use the image. Be aware of that no one can have exclusive rights of a royalty-free image, the photographer can sell the image as many times as he or she wants. However a royalty-free image does not give the right to resell the image or derivative products. For more information you may review the licensing contract or contact us.
Do I have to mention the copyright information when I use a photo from Latitude Image?
– No, it is not a requirement although always appreciated. However you are not allowed to manipulate the IPTC data in the jpg-file
What is a Lightbox?
If I represent an editorial and have the intention of buying photos from Latitude Image on a regular basis, do I get any discount?
- As our prices are already very low, normally we do not work with discounts. The whole idea is based on that you should not have to buy a large amount of pictures to get the low prices. However, we are open to suggestions if you want to work with us on a long-term basis, so please send us an e-mail describing your business and what kind of deal you are looking for.
If I want to share my photos with you, what do I have to do and how do I get paid?
- What distinguishes Latitude Image from ordinary stock photo agencies is that we have a personal relationship with each one of our partners. Our goal is not a great volume of partners or similar photos, but that each collection is unique and with high quality. Together we go through your photos, build a personalized collection with tailor-made structure, keywords and prices. The first step is that you send us an e-mail and tell us about your work.